Curbell Plastics Introduces New Logo
Curbell Plastics, Inc. has introduced its new company logo.
The new logo, designed in-house, represents a brand that
for 70 years has served customers ranging from small
local businesses to large Fortune 500 companies.
The 2012 launch of the new company identity also
aligns with the companyÕs 70th year in business.
1942 as a
small machine shop in the heart of Buffalo, New YorkÕs
industrial district. Originally an in-house machine shop for
a local pasta manufacturer, the company discovered a new
niche when approached by a local aircraft company to fabricate
components from a relatively new material called
Òplastic.Ó As the machine shopÕs expertise in plastic fabrication
grew, the company began focusing exclusively on
the custom fabrication of plastic components. The new
company took the name ÒCurbellÓ from two of their early
customers, Curtiss-Wright and Bell Aircraft.
After World War II, the US chemical
industry started introducing
numerous polymer materials into
the market place. These manufacturers
approached Curbell Machine
Company to become a distributor for
their new materials.
With the success of CurbellÕs distribution
efforts, they quickly spread
across the state. Curbell continued
to expand, and by the late 1970s,
the company embarked on a program
to create a national distribution
Today, Curbell Plastics, Inc. (a subsidiary
of Curbell, Inc.) is a privately
held company headquartered in
Orchard Park, New York. With multiple
sales and warehouse locations
throughout the United States, Curbell
is one of the nationÕs premier suppliers
of plastic sheet, rod, tube, film,
adhesives, and prototyping materials.
For more information, contact
Tracy Schiedel, Curbell Plastics, Inc.,
7 Cobham Drive, Orchard Park, NY
3377, Fax: 716-667-3432, E-mail: